- Bring your current motorcycle permit.
- Bring your lunch - we eat on the premises.
- Bring your confirmation package, including your student workbook. Replacements are available at class time. Cost is $8.00
You must have proper Riding Gear.
- Jeans are fine. NOT to be baggy or cuffed.
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket.
- Riding gloves - should be leather, must cover your fingers.
- Sturdy leather boots, to protect your ankles, with a heel no more than 2"
Absolutely no sneakers, thin dress boots, or thick toed boots!
- Rain gear - we will NOT cancel class if it rains - come prepared!
- Eye protection - sunglasses are prescription eyeglasses are fine.
- On Range days, you may want to bring a bandana and water or sports drink.
We provide a helmet or you may use your own (D.O.T. approved and at the instructor's discretion.)
Students cannot use their own motorcycle.