Refunds will only be given:
- If you decide to cancel your enrollment, you must give eight days or more advanced notice from the date of your riding section.
- If we decide to cancel due to extreme weather or for any other unforeseen problem. Such cancellations are rare. Classes run rain or shine.
Refunds will not be given:
- If you cancel within seven days of your Riding Section.
- If you provide one day or less notice of the need to reschedule riding dates.
- If you have previously rescheduled.
- If you arrive late and are not allowed to participate.
- If you are not allowed to participate due to improper riding gear.
- If you miss any segment of the course.
- If you do not pass the written or riding skills evaluation.
- If you are dismissed by a Rider Coach.
- If you leave voluntarily.
For more information or questions on this policy, please give us a call at (978) 338-1001.